Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Who Doesn't Love Coloring Books? The Time Chamber

The Time Chamber: A Magical Story and Coloring BookThe Time Chamber: A Magical Story and Coloring Book by Daria Song

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I had been looking forward to The Time Chamber: A Magical Story and Coloring Book for weeks. Now that I have it, I can say that I am not disappointed; I'm delighted. The artwork is beautiful and intricate, with plenty of details to color to your heart's content. Daria Song has also included a simple story about a tiny fairy who becomes curious about what lies outside her cuckoo-clock home. The story is, of course, told primarily through the artwork with few words.

The pages are double-sided on thick, smooth, high quality paper. Other coloring books may provide perforated pages, enabling the colorist to remove and frame the artwork. Time Chamber's pages are not perforated, and you will have a difficult time removing them without losing details or the back side of whichever page you wish to display.

Overall, I would absolutely recommend this book to adults looking for a creative way to relax, as well as to anyone over the age of 7 who can hold a pencil steady and wants to color pretty pictures.

This review is based on a copy provided by Blogging for Books in exchange for a fair and honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment